phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Monday, May 21, 2007

Tagged!

Hi there,

got tagged by Kstyles. I did a bit of research and found that seems to be a IF tradition!

So here we go. 7 facts about me.

1) I am a bit of a globe trotter. I was born and grew up in France and then lived in Italy, England, Spain and I'm currently living in Australia.

2) The thing I hate the most:cooking. Takes time away from everything else!!

3) I have a maltese called Punkie. She is usually on my lap when I draw... which obviously makes it a bit harder.

4) I love Red. Red shoes, red handbag, red laptop bag, red diary....

5) I like drawing characters rather than sceneries

6) Started drawing again about 2 years ago. I had stopped pretty much 10 years earlier when I started uni.

7) I am married to the most amazing man on the planet!

0 comments: