phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Friday, December 01, 2006

Might


Might... another word I wouldn't really use. I knew it mostly because of that movie with Jim Carrey (well, now it's a sign that you're raising the bar when you start using anything Jim Carrey as a reference!). I double checked it in the dictionary to see if there were other meanings to the word (might as well learn something) and found this expression: "they pulled with might and main". It did it for me... How many times have I been trying to get into a restaurant and pulled as hard as I could for 30s before someone came and pushed the door for me.... How desperate must have I looked!
Can anyone tell me if this expression is still being used?

I might try to render it later.
Have a mighty good week!

6 comments:

Brine Blank said...

Funny...reminds me of a Far Side cartoon where a kid was going into a gifted school...pushing a door with his head down that said 'pull'...

Heartful said...

I hadn't heard the expression before, but I think it's wonderful. Great drawing too!

Michelle Lana said...

Haha...simple and yet very powerful! Great work!

Jeannetto said...

Funny! It reminded me of that Fardside comic, too. My mom used to say that was me. :)

<3jeannette
www.jimmyjanesays.com

studio lolo said...

This guy is a mighty idiot. Funny illo!

Anonymous said...

I've done that more than once. I really gotta learn how to read the big words.