phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Wind


Here is a funny word.
When I learnt English, I was never taught that it also meant f... can I say it ... fart. As soon as someone told me, I loved it. I suppose it might be the imagery linked to it. Where I come from we face the Atlantic on one side and the Channel on the other (Brittany, Finistere, beautiful part of France). You can therefore imagine what the wind is like. Actually you know those famous posters of lighthouses being engulfed by the sea, well there are taken in Brittany.
So .... now, move that wind down to the middle part of your body (God I'm prude), and imagine my reaction when I was first told. I could just imagine that massive gail force wind coming out of someone's buttocks. Hi hi hi hi hi hi.
I might talk to the French Academy- they are in charge of the dictionary entries- to get that added to the French language!!!
Ok enough of those silly comments.

I never really considered drawing anything that had to do with the wind blowing something away... Not inspiring enough. I thought about that gail force wind but didn't have time to pull it together. So I just decided to find an unlikely subject (women don't fart) and an annoying situation (red carpet type evening - How Embarassing!!!).
I like my drawing better than my final illustration but I'm trying to improve my rendering in photoshop. So here you are....

1 comments:

Joanne said...

Hee hee! I like the elegant style and then the little fart. Lvoe her dress.