phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ghost


This speaks to me a bit more than the previous topic!

I drew this ghost while being stuck for ideas working on a yearbook (first freelance job). I know he looks like a skeleton but lets not kid ourselves, decomposition is our future.... brrrrrrrrr!
This was the perfect opportunity to try to further my skills with markers - actually I should probably say "to develop skills". I used normal paper as I like the colours to bleed into each other and used only gray markers.

As often I got a bit stuck with the background/context. Any suggestions ?...

I willl probably try to improve it but quite like the look of him - he was killed in a saloon in the Far West and comes back to hunt all the drunken fools he finds on his path... mmmm could be the inspiration I was lacking to put him in context. I might work on the drunken fools! Still open for suggestions though...

5 comments:

Beautiful effect! Well done.

Mike said...

Great job on this ghost.

Michelle Lana said...

cool illo!

Unknown said...

very cool

Nicely done...great job!