phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Trouble




















Trouble... that's the name I use to give my husband when we first met!... Couldn't really draw a picture of him though.
Decided that trouble would be as in "everyday domestic trouble", nothing too dramatic. This must have happened to me a hundred times. Trying to pile up as much as possible to do things fast and ending up with broken glass and a lot more to tidy up. First tried to render the drawing in colour pencil but still not very good at it, so reverted to photoshop. Also been wanting to do duo tone illustration for a while. I think this works even though I must admit I have tried many many colour combinations before getting to this near monochromatic render.

4 comments:

Nice work! Very stylish.

Unknown said...

can so related to that experience!

Michelle Lana said...

very cool work!

Anonymous said...

Good Job!!!
Very nice!