phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Invention



Invention! What a great thing! As a kid, I remember dreaming in front of Star Trek and Star Wars thinking that soon we would be able to do all those extraordinary things. How wrong was I!
The one I am most impatient to see is the teletransporter. Leaving in Australia, instead of flying 2 days to go home I could just press a button and go for dinner at my parents place! Awesome!!
And the shopping... Easy. Buy as much as you want. And the packing... easy too, not having to worry about luggage restrictions.... What a dream! The best invention ever!

5 comments:

Jeannetto said...

nice!

Willie Baronet said...

I like that idea! And then I could go to Australia! :-)

Very nice. Lots of style and great colors!

Michelle Lana said...

Hey, I may have had the same dream too :) i'm serious! Great illo and a great take!!!

Michelle Lana said...

HI Littlemissnobody! Hehe..thanks for stopping by..actually, yes, I should add strawberry in there too. Thanks for the tip! Take care and great work!