phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Communication


Friends of my sister got killed at the beginning of the week in Saudi. I had met one of them. He was just a normal guy. An excellent school teacher that my niece loved dearly. The communication breakdown with the fundamentalists has brought an end to his life and a halt to his kids' and wife's. He was gunned down in front of them. I couldn't draw anything on this subject so I'm just posting the illustration I first intended to post but that's really what occupied my mind at the time. Communication is the key to most problems around us and in the world, we all know it. Why can't we just talk things through....

1 comments:

HARDWAX said...

I'm sorry for your loss and your sisters and niece, and the families of these wonderful people.

Most people talk things through, and then go on and do, what they were going to do in the first place. Communications hard, so hard that even the many tools at our disposal, don't seem to help with the really tough stuff.